WhiteWater West is seeking a Business Analyst to join our IT team at our Richmond head office.
We are seeking a Manager IT Business Systems and Business Analyst, reporting to the Global Director of Information Technology and Systems. This highly skilled professional will lead a team dedicated to ongoing business improvement, analysis, support and use of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (ERP) for our organization. This role will include the leadership of the ERP support/development team and overtime include other enterprise systems. This role will be a critical part of IT as we lead the digital transformation of WhiteWater. This is an opportunity to make a significant difference in the world’s leading provider of water rides.
- Manage a team of 3+ IT ERP Support and development staff. In this role perform work scheduling, staff weekly one on one’s, performance evaluations, mentoring and team building.
- As a member of the IT Leadership Team, the Business Analyst will work with Functional Leaders and Value Stream Leaders to optimize processes and the use globally of the ERP system. The business analyst will be a champion for positive and valued change in the business.
- Perform extensive scope business analysis work including work flow analysis, business information requirements and modeling.
- Meet with decision makers, stakeholders, systems owners and end users to define business requirements, systems goals, and identify/resolve business system issues.
- Create user stories and specifications that assists in applying system solutions to business problems through the design, configuration and programming of Dynamics 365 ERP.
- Keep abreast with emerging technologies systems integrators, partners around Dynamics 365 finance and operations system.
- Using recommended best practices and a thorough understanding of Dynamics 365 ERP functionality provide recommendations for business improvement.
- Apply functional and technical understanding of Dynamics 365 ERP to develop new functionality and integrations with other systems as required to support business growth.
- Apply hotfixes, kernel updates or any other Microsoft updates as required
- Assist in the creation of Technical Specifications Documents as well as documenting the enhancements made to the company’s Dynamics implementation.
- Provide leadership to the IT-ERP support and development team.
- Manage external contractors, business partners and collaborate with internal teams in the development and delivery of X++ development and analytics (Power BI)
- Minimum of 5 Years as a Business Analyst with specific focus on Finance, supply chain, inventory and manufacturing.
- Minimum of 5 Years’ hands on experience with configuring, developing, debugging and testing Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations or Microsoft AX
- Minimum of 3 Years’ experience as a team leader or manager of an IT team, Consulting group or business analyst team.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to interact with different levels of internal customers.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Experience with standard methodologies
- Working knowledge of planning and execution of data conversion and integration processes as part of a Dynamics deployment
- Exposure to Highly Interfaced ERP Environments
- Experience with Management Reporter with
About WhiteWater West
WhiteWater was born in 1980 with one clear purpose, to create places where families unite and make joyful lasting memories.
We achieve this by standing alongside our customers from concept to completion of award-winning attractions, from slides to water rides and everything in between. We aim to inspire our clients by unleashing our creativity to realize their ambitions; we craft solutions which make each park unique. We are dedicated to making products that operators can count on, because we understand the importance of reliability and efficiency on the bottom line.
As market leaders, we put our success down to our attitude, in all our years we’ve never once forgotten why we’re here – to help parks solve problems, create immersive experiences, and delight guests all over the world.
We’re here to create places where fun can thrive.