WhiteWater West is seeking a Business Analyst to join our IT team at our Richmond head office. In this position you will identify, develop and implement plans focused on continuous business improvement, analysis, support and use of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (ERP) in collaboration with internal stakeholders and customers. Working on a project basis, you will be responsible for examining business processes, guiding re-engineering projects, specifying system requirements, conducting feasibility studies, selecting software solutions and assisting in implementation. This role requires an energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team with strong work ethic, continuous improvement attitude and willingness to get the job done. Able to manage multiple projects, meet tight deadlines and complete tasks in a high paced environment while maintaining calm spirit under pressure. Additionally, this role may include other duties.
- Collaborates with Functional Leaders and Value Stream Leaders to optimize processes and the use globally of the ERP system
- Champions for positive and valued change in the business.
- Perform extensive scope business analysis work including work flow analysis, business information requirements and modeling.
- Meet with decision makers, stakeholders, systems owners and end users to define business requirements, systems goals, and identify/resolve business system issues.
- Create user stories and specifications that assists in applying system solutions to business problems through the design, configuration and programming of Dynamics 365 ERP.
- Keep abreast with emerging technologies systems integrators, partners around Dynamics 365 finance and operations system.
- Using recommended best practices and a thorough understanding of Dynamics 365 ERP functionality provide recommendations for business improvement.
- Apply functional and technical understanding of Dynamics 365 ERP to develop new functionality and integrations with other systems as required to support business growth.
- Assist in the creation of Technical Specifications Documents as well as documenting the enhancements made to the company’s Dynamics implementation.
- Assist in the management of external contractors, business partners and collaborate with internal teams in the development and delivery of X++ development and analytics (Power BI)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst with specific focus on Finance, supply chain, inventory and manufacturing.
- Minimum 5 years’ hands on experience with configuring, developing, debugging and testing Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations or Microsoft AX
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to interact with different levels of internal customers.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Superior verbal & written communication skills; ability to deliver presentations with confidence to senior leadership, functional leads, project teams
- Experience with Agile project management and JIRA is an asset.
- Working knowledge of planning and execution of data conversion and integration processes as part of a Dynamics deployment is an asset.
- Exposure to Highly Interfaced ERP Environments is an asset.
- Experience with Management Reporter and Power BI is an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Must be able to travel globally without restrictions
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Work within a fast paced, high energy environment with tons of opportunities for learning
- Company barbeques, events, and lunch and learns
- Bike facilities and showers to freshen up!
- Toastmasters club
- Full extended health benefits from your first day of employment
- 100% MSP coverage for you and your family
- Health Spending Account
Please submit your resume including the position title in the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us in a short paragraph why you would be great for this position!
As a part of ensuring a safe and secure work place, successful candidates may (role dependent) have to complete a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and/or background check (references, credit, identity check and criminal).
WhiteWater was born in 1980 with one clear purpose, to create places where families unite and make joyful lasting memories.
We achieve this by standing alongside our customers from concept to completion of award-winning attractions, from slides to water rides and everything in between. We aim to inspire our clients by unleashing our creativity to realize their ambitions; we craft solutions which make each park unique. We are dedicated to making products that operators can count on, because we understand the importance of reliability and efficiency on the bottom line.
As market leaders, we put our success down to our attitude, in all our years we’ve never once forgotten why we’re here – to help parks solve problems, create immersive experiences, and delight guests all over the world. We’re here to create places where fun can thrive.