WhiteWater West is seeking a Customer Success Manager to support our new Vantage technology based in either Denver, Colorado or Orlando, Florida! We are currently seeking a Customer Success Manager (Key Accounts) to proactively engage with our customers to provide education and evolve the use of our Vantage product with their guests and staff. This position will be the lead point of contact for all key client matters on our Vantage product – from anticipating the client’s needs, to working within the company to ensure deadlines for client are met, with the goal of helping the client succeed.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining a trusted advisor relationship with each client account to drive measurable business value from Vantage products, services and partners
- Set strategic direction of client’s use of Vantage and partner integrations to address defined business challenges through a prescriptive approach to Customer Success and Vantage best practices
- Be the face of Vantage with the customer becoming a high value member of the customers team for support, proactive product use and business evolution
- Produce and maintain a detailed client business plan and collaborate with all stakeholders and distribute status reports documenting milestones, progress, risks, decisions and overall project health on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare and deliver formal quarterly business reviews with the Customer focusing on value specific milestones and customer health as it relates to the Vantage solution
- Track, forecast and close renewal, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within assigned client accounts
- Attend key events, tradeshows, conferences and provide thought leadership at VIP roundtables
- Manage and track KPIs (key performance indicators) in Salesforce related to renewal and expansion commitments to ensure predictable and exceptional results
- Frequent travel, up to 30% within assigned territory, will be required as this job is customer facing
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field would be an asset
- 5+ years of key account management/enterprise software support experience and/or technical leadership experience within the amusement industry
- Proven success supporting or managing complex technology solutions
- Preference given to candidates with experience in waterparks, amusement parks and/or hospitality technology verticals
- Record of success with customer accounts with responsibilities for proactive and reactive support, product innovation and contract renewal forecasting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective customer relationships, gaining trust and respect
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts; proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and to both finish short-term projects and to manage ongoing long-term strategies
- Ability to work in a team or matrix environment and independently with minimal supervision
Please submit your resume including the position title in the subject line of your email to email@example.com. Tell us in a short paragraph why you would be great for this position!
As a part of ensuring a safe and secure work place, successful candidates may (role dependent) have to complete a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and/or background check (references, credit, identity check and criminal).
Note: We will not be accepting candidates from recruitment agencies at this time. Only Candidates who are eligible to accept employment in the United States WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered.
About WhiteWater & Vantage
WhiteWater was born in 1980 with one clear purpose, to create places where families unite and make joyful lasting memories. We achieve this by standing alongside our customers from concept to completion of award-winning attractions, from slides to water rides and everything in between. We aim to inspire our clients by unleashing our creativity to realize their ambitions; we craft solutions which make each park unique. We are dedicated to making products that operators can count on, because we understand the importance of reliability and efficiency on the bottom line. As market leaders, we put our success down to our attitude, in all our years we’ve never once forgotten why we’re here – to help parks solve problems, create immersive experiences, and delight guests all over the world. We’re here to create places where fun can thrive.
WhiteWater recently launched its newest venture this past November called Vantage. Vantage is a platform that captures all of a venue’s guest data to give operators access to real-time insights, guests personalized experiences, and vendors the opportunity to integrate their systems—contributing towards the creation of simpler, smarter venues. For more information visit www.vantage.co or www.whitewaterwest.com.