WhiteWater West is seeking a Hard Coater to join our Manufacturing team at our Richmond head office! In this position you will be responsible for operating the HTS Hard coat system in a lean manufacturing environment. You will play a key role in contributing to high quality thematic components.
- Quality Control of incoming Styrofoam carvings from the thematic sculptors
- Monitor and track hard coat consumption per thematic component
- Preventative maintenance of the hard coat system
- Able to troubleshoot and fix problems with the Hard coat system
- Insure proper work flow of incoming and outgoing product
- Complete hard coating of Styrofoam sculptures in a timely manner
- Read basic drawings
- Able to operate and maintain a hard coat system
- Minimum 2 year of experience with operating a similar had coat system
- Productions experience or manufacturing experience an asset
- FRP experience an asset
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Work within a fast paced, high energy environment with tons of opportunities for learning
- Company barbeques, events, and lunch and learns
- Bike facilities and showers to freshen up!
- Toastmasters club
- Full extended health benefits
- 100% MSP coverage for you and your family
- Health Spending Account
Please submit your resume including the position title in the subject line of your email to email@example.com. Tell us in a short paragraph why you would be great for this position!
As a part of ensuring a safe and secure work place, successful candidates may (role dependent) have to complete a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and/or background check (references, credit, identity check and criminal).
Note: We will not be accepting candidates from recruitment agencies at this time. Only Candidates who are eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered.
WhiteWater was born in 1980 with one clear purpose, to create places where families unite and make joyful lasting memories.
We achieve this by standing alongside our customers from concept to completion of award-winning attractions, from slides to water rides and everything in between. We aim to inspire our clients by unleashing our creativity to realize their ambitions; we craft solutions which make each park unique. We are dedicated to making products that operators can count on, because we understand the importance of reliability and efficiency on the bottom line.
As market leaders, we put our success down to our attitude, in all our years we’ve never once forgotten why we’re here – to help parks solve problems, create immersive experiences, and delight guests all over the world.
We’re here to create places where fun can thrive.