WhiteWater West is seeking a full-time Helpdesk Analyst to join our IT Team at our Richmond head office! In this position you will be responsible for the delivery of IT and Helpdesk administration and support. You will play a key role in supporting the smooth flow of the IT department by providing technical assistance to end users, helping with troubleshooting and improving the work environment for all employees with a customer service approach.
- Provide level one support for desktop hardware, software and communication devices
- Investigate faults, user problems and other requests for support and take the most appropriate actions in order to reach a satisfactory and timely resolution
- Monitor all user problems and system faults, identifying trends and patterns and make recommendations to relevant IT staff, covering both technology and internal processes
- Use any opportunity to inform and educate users on best practices with regards to existing technology, create educational and support materials
- Research and seek software updates, settings, configuration, known issues, new solutions in order to aid in problem resolution
- Enrolled in, or have completed, a diploma or an undergraduate degree program with preference for Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar position, preferable in helpdesk
- Microsoft Certification designation or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Work within a fast paced, high energy environment with tons of opportunities for learning
- Company barbeques, events, and lunch and learns
- Bike facilities and showers to freshen up!
- Toastmasters club
- Full extended health benefits from your first day of employment
- 100% MSP coverage for you and your family
- Health Spending Account
Please submit your resume including the position title in the subject line of your email to email@example.com. Tell us in a short paragraph why you would be great for this position!
As a part of ensuring a safe and secure work place, successful candidates may (role dependent) have to complete a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and/or background check (references, credit, identity check and criminal).
Note: We will not be accepting candidates from recruitment agencies at this time. Only Candidates who are eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered.
WhiteWater, The ORIGINAL Waterparks & Attractions Company, is the leading global designer and manufacturer of innovative waterpark products and active family attractions for world-class clients. We specialize in waterslides, multi-level water play structures, wave-generating equipment, FlowRider® stationary surfing machines, harnessed attractions, interactive play and water rides.
WhiteWater is dedicated to providing the ultimate WOW experiences to our clients and their guests by delivering projects on time, on budget and to the industry’s highest quality and safety standards. Our industry leading innovation is driven by a team of over 600 extremely talented employees in 21 offices around the world working together to complete over 5,000 projects since 1980. Recently, WhiteWater was awarded Canada’s Best Managed Companies designation for its excellence in management and business practices.
At WhiteWater, we celebrate our diversity and highly value our employees. Our uniqueness is what makes us a creative, energetic, fast paced and innovative company. We are an exciting business in a unique international industry that promotes a flexible and positive work environment. We empower our employees with new technologies, and the latitude to do their best work. We have a collaborative and open door environment and acknowledge the need for work-life balance.