WhiteWater West is seeking a Manager, Corporate Planning & Coordination to join our operations team at our Richmond head office!
The Manager of Corporate Planning & Coordination provides leadership to bring active management of information and expectations across the Company to operate from one platform. The Manager establishes forecasts and capacity planning of both internal and external resources and through development of performance metrics and reporting dashboards, there will be a focus on uniformity of business processes throughout the organization. The Manager effects positive change while nurturing a focus of One Team one Company.
- Collaborates with Directors, while providing leadership to all departments. Prioritizes work, identifies process improvement opportunities with short and long-term goals, strategies and policies for the Company
- Develops & reports upon corporate, departmental and project-based dashboards to quickly communicate the status of projects, financials, forecasting and work in progress to all
- Maintains the Corporate Master Schedule to a high degree of accuracy and timeliness.
- Analyzes project usage metrics and reports for improved performance
- Integrates foreign offices into the scheduling platform
- Identifies bottlenecks and works with relevant department on action and resolution.
- Collaborates with the Operations Manager to prioritize the manufacturing schedule.
- Works with the Sales Operations Team to provide quality information relating to project pre-and post-contract
- Works directly with PS supervisors to complete pre-contract schedules
- Integral team member for overall WWI forecasting and capacity planning
- Provides respect for people through positive communication, consideration and collaborative relationships
- Maintains and follows best practices for operations including Customer Service, Quality, Lean Management and Safety
- Executes responsibilities according to lawful and ethical standards
- Fosters a culture and leads the development/sustenance of Continuous Improvement and Lean philosophies
- Maintains a healthy work environment by encouraging a team atmosphere working toward common goals and objectives and maintaining employee morale through ensuring company values and initiatives are communicated consistency and integrated throughout the organization
- Supports, administers and upholds company policies including, Corporate Purchasing Plan, Safety, Lean Initiatives and Quality standards in a consistent and fair manner ensuring best practices are followed
- 5+ years of Operations Planning/Master Scheduling experience with a bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Operations, Supply Chain is an asset
- 10 years progressive experience with applicable coursework and certifications such as PMP, PMI Scheduling Professional, MS Project (or Primavera)
- Proven experience with complex planning, forecasting and product lifecycle programs
- Proven people skills required, must have the ability to work with others while effectively handling internal pressures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically MS Project
- Experienced in use of corporate ERP tools
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to relate respectfully, cordially and freely with employees, customers and vendors
- Ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external working relationships with all levels in the organization
- Ability to encourage and ensure adequate performance of external service providers
- Ability to work independently and as a team, self-starter and energetic
- Able to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced, fun and professional environment
- Advanced reasoning and decision-making abilities
- Curious with the desire to understand
- Excellent time management, organization and priority defining skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Exceptional ability to listen, communicate (written and oral) and collaborate
- Flexible individual with the ability to multi-task and prioritize a changing workload
- Hands-on, roll-up your sleeves, do whatever it takes to get the job done attitude
- Motivate and contribute to a positive and results oriented team environment
- Pro-active and a keen learner
Please submit your resume including the position title in the subject line of your email to email@example.com. Tell us in a short paragraph why you would be great for this position!
As a part of ensuring a safe and secure work place, successful candidates may (role dependent) have to complete a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and/or background check (references, credit, identity check and criminal).
Note: We will not be accepting candidates from recruitment agencies at this time. Only Candidates who are eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered.
WhiteWater, The ORIGINAL Waterparks & Attractions Company, is the leading global designer and manufacturer of innovative waterpark products and active family attractions for world-class clients. We specialize in waterslides, multi-level water play structures, wave-generating equipment, FlowRider® stationary surfing machines, harnessed attractions, interactive play and water rides.
WhiteWater is dedicated to providing the ultimate WOW experiences to our clients and their guests by delivering projects on time, on budget and to the industry’s highest quality and safety standards. Our industry leading innovation is driven by a team of over 600 extremely talented employees in 21 offices around the world working together to complete over 5,000 projects since 1980. Recently, WhiteWater was awarded Canada’s Best Managed Companies designation for its excellence in management and business practices.
At WhiteWater, we celebrate our diversity and highly value our employees. Our uniqueness is what makes us a creative, energetic, fast paced and innovative company. We are an exciting business in a unique international industry that promotes a flexible and positive work environment. We empower our employees with new technologies, and the latitude to do their best work. We have a collaborative and open door environment and acknowledge the need for work-life balance.