WhiteWater West is seeking a Materials Handler to join our Manufacturing Team at our Richmond head office! In this position you will be responsible for clerical and physical work related to receiving and moving parts and materials to and from the stockroom and other inventory locations at the Richmond plant. Up to 50% of the time will involve materials movement…
- Prioritize kitting and kit assembly, monitor kit releases, audit kits to maintain trace-ability of backorders.
- Review and report on OrderDesk orders; review backorders for daily analysis for kitting.
- In collaboration with the Stock Room Supervisor, Inventory Coordinator, and the Inventory Manager, ensure that the inventory levels and turns for items in stock inventory locations are optimized.
- Perform data entry (issuances, returns, transfers, etc.) and ensure information contained within inventory tracking systems is accurate and up to date
- Control inventory in stores with suppliers through vendor managed inventory
- Adhere to proper inventory procedures and materials management processes, including reconciliation of cycle counts and monthly, annually physical inventory.
- Controlling quality standards in stores by following Stores QC Procedure which involves checking the contents of a packaged boxes and received shipments and compared to the pick list to check for errors.
- Completing orders for lost/missed/replacement/added items to jobsites via corporate courier
- Ensure accurate inventory in corporate tracking system; resolve inventory discrepancies. Monitor inventory on a regular basis and reconcile discrepancies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in warehouse/stockroom and inventory experience including receiving
- Working knowledge and understanding of ERP/MRP systems and their use in a manufacturing environment
- Must have strong analytical skills and be a quick learner
- Experience of lean manufacturing, Kanban and Kaizen continuous improvement or similar production tools
- Good technical writing, documentation, and record keeping skills
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) intermediate/advanced level required
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
WHY WORK FOR US?
- It’s all about who it’s for and what it is. WhiteWater West Industries builds and designs products that bring fun to our end customers. Therefore, we strive to incorporate fun into our team culture while still maintaining the highest standards of safety.
- Company barbeques, events, and lunch and learns
- Bike facilities and showers to freshen up!
- Toastmasters club
- Full extended health benefits from your first day of employment
- 100% MSP coverage for you and your family
- Health Spending Account
Please submit your resume including the position title in the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us in a short paragraph why you would be great for this position!
As a part of ensuring a safe and secure work place, successful candidates may (role dependent) have to complete a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and/or background check (references, credit, identity check and criminal).
Note: We will not be accepting candidates from recruitment agencies at this time. Only Candidates who are eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered.
WhiteWater, The ORIGINAL Waterparks & Attractions Company, is the leading global designer and manufacturer of innovative waterpark products and active family attractions for world-class clients. We specialize in waterslides, multi-level water play structures, wave-generating equipment, FlowRider® stationary surfing machines, harnessed attractions, interactive play and water rides.
WhiteWater is dedicated to providing the ultimate WOW experiences to our clients and their guests by delivering projects on time, on budget and to the industry’s highest quality and safety standards. Our industry leading innovation is driven by a team of over 600 extremely talented employees in 21 offices around the world working together to complete over 5,000 projects since 1980. Recently, WhiteWater was awarded Canada’s Best Managed Companies designation for its excellence in management and business practices.
At WhiteWater, we celebrate our diversity and highly value our employees. Our uniqueness is what makes us a creative, energetic, fast paced and innovative company. We are an exciting business in a unique international industry that promotes a flexible and positive work environment. We empower our employees with new technologies, and the latitude to do their best work. We have a collaborative and open door environment and acknowledge the need for work-life balance.