WhiteWater West is seeking a Sales Coordinator to join our team at our Dubai, United Arab Emirates office!
Reporting to the EVP Business Development, this role acts as the central hub between our sales team and our customers (both internal customers as well as external) by providing sales support and service to expand Business Development/project service efforts in the Middle East & India region. This person will also be responsible for providing the day-to-day office administration activities for the Dubai regional office. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience as a professionally mature self-starter, who is able to balance multiple projects and move them forward independently, while working collaboratively with the rest of the MEI sales and project management team.
- Researching and preparing market reports on various market segments in the MEI region.
- Assisting the EVP Business Development on market development strategies.
- Researching and preparing competitor reports for the MEI region.
- Working with the EVP and Director of Marketing to develop and execute a regional marketing plan, including Social Media, in consultation with the corporate marketing department.
- Preparing presentations, sales and marketing packages and distributing to existing and prospective clients.
- Responding to client leads and inquiries via phone, email or in-person.
- Proactive Lead Generation through market research and client identification
- Inputting information and extracting information from a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Attending and supporting Whitewater sales personnel at trade shows and conferences, as required.
- Supporting the sales managers in the MEI region with sales material and information as required.
- Traveling occasionally to various client and partner sites, or other venues, as required.
- Supporting personnel at Whitewater headquarters in Canada with any assignments as required.
- Day to day office management of the Dubai location and supporting WhiteWater International requirements, including support for any human resources and payroll related inquiries
- A university degree in business, marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role (providing administrative support to Leadership/Executives & remote based staff)
- Experience working for global organizations
- Full fluency and proficiency in English. Preference will be given to candidates with additional language abilities
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) is required
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM or comparable software would be an asset
- Highly Organized
- Must be legally eligible to work in the UAE & able to travel internationally on occasion
Please submit your resume including the position title in the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us in a short paragraph why you would be great for this position!
As a part of ensuring a safe and secure work place, successful candidates may (role dependent) have to complete a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and/or background check (references, credit, identity check and criminal).
Note: We will not be accepting candidates from recruitment agencies at this time. Only Candidates who are eligible to accept employment in the United Arab Emirates will be considered.
WhiteWater, The ORIGINAL Waterparks & Attractions Company, is the leading global designer and manufacturer of innovative waterpark products and active family attractions for world-class clients. We specialize in waterslides, multi-level water play structures, wave-generating equipment, FlowRider® stationary surfing machines, harnessed attractions, interactive play and water rides.
WhiteWater is dedicated to providing the ultimate WOW experiences to our clients and their guests by delivering projects on time, on budget and to the industry’s highest quality and safety standards. Our industry leading innovation is driven by a team of over 600 extremely talented employees in 21 offices around the world working together to complete over 5,000 projects since 1980. Recently, WhiteWater was awarded Canada’s Best Managed Companies designation for its excellence in management and business practices.