This is a pivotal role that acts as the central hub for all sales related activities, working directly with our global sales team and internal stakeholders. The primary responsibility of this position is the ongoing scheduling and coordination of all pre-contract work completed in support of our Sales team. In addition, this person will be a champion and super-user of our CRM system and responsible for the advancement of sales support materials.
The Sales Operations Specialist will be responsible for the following:
Core Functions (60%):
- Manage the scheduling of pre-contract work across all pre-contract departments
- Liaise with Global Sales Team daily to define internal RFPs, consisting of design, estimating, proposal or engineering details
- Work actively with function group leaders to manage capacity and coordinate tasks
Secondary Functions (40%):
- Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) software “Champion”
- Team super-user supporting sales team and internal function groups
- Responsible for driving and continuous improvement of processes
- Continuous improvement of data quality in CRM system
- Development and refinement of sales support materials and training document library
- Support in organization and execution of sales and pre-contract training plans
- Website sales leads – review and distribute daily
- Assist in the generation of proposals and contract documents, as required
- Trade show arrangements – support marketing in the execution of trade show related activities
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2-4 years college, university or technical school training is required (Sales, Business or Marketing education preferred)
- 2-5 years of experience in an office environment – Sales, Operations, Project Management or Scheduling related role would be an asset
- Complete understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) is required
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM or comparable CRM software would be an asset
- Customer service orientation with professional and confident phone presence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and practices
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible individual with the ability to prioritize a changing workload
- Exceptional ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment
- Positive and results oriented attitude
- Interacts effectively within all levels of the WhiteWater Team and external contact
WhiteWater, The ORIGINAL Waterparks & Attractions Company, is the leading global designer and manufacturer of innovative waterpark products and active family attractions for world-class clients. We specialize in waterslides, multi-level water play structures, wave-generating equipment, FlowRider® stationary surfing machines, harnessed attractions, interactive play and water rides.
WhiteWater is dedicated to providing the ultimate WOW experiences to our clients and their guests by delivering projects on time, on budget and to the industry’s highest quality and safety standards. Our industry leading innovation is driven by a team of over 600 extremely talented employees in 21 offices around the world working together to complete over 5,000 projects since 1980. Recently, WhiteWater was awarded Canada’s Best Managed Companies designation for its excellence in management and business practices.
At WhiteWater, we celebrate our diversity and highly value our employees. Our uniqueness is what makes us a creative, energetic, fast paced and innovative company. We are an exciting business in a unique international industry that promotes a flexible and positive work environment. We empower our employees with new technologies, and the latitude to do their best work. We have a collaborative and open door environment and acknowledge the need for work-life balance.