WhiteWater West is seeking a Saw Operator to join our Manufacturing Team at our Richmond head office!
To Operate saws on the cut to length line. Ensure material is cut accurately and to the correct length for fabrication and welding.
- Operate saws in cut to length line.
- Ensure parts are clearly identified.
- Rack parts in preparation for fabricators with materials and documentation.
- Ensure work area is clean and organized.
- Participate in daily department meeting.
- Participate in department training.
- 5S cleaning, organizing, sustaining Paint Department.
- Usage of Non-Compliance Reporting (NCR) / Opportunity for Improvement (OFI) procedures
- Continuous improvement of self
- Respect for people with communication, consideration and cooperation
- Execute responsibilities according to lawful and ethical standards
- Responsible for safety ensure best practices are followed
- Define and align goals with departmental goals then ensure regular performance feedback is completed through formal performance reviews every twelve months
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in using power tools.
- Willingness to contribute to a safe work environment by following all Company health and safety rules and policies.
- Ability to read drawings an asset.
- Forklift experience or current ticket an asset
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Please submit your resume including the position title in the subject line of your email to email@example.com. Tell us in a short paragraph why you would be great for this position!
As a part of ensuring a safe and secure work place, successful candidates may (role dependent) have to complete a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and/or background check (references, credit, identity check and criminal).
Note: We will not be accepting candidates from recruitment agencies at this time. Only Candidates who are eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered.
WhiteWater, The ORIGINAL Waterparks & Attractions Company, is the leading global designer and manufacturer of innovative waterpark products and active family attractions for world-class clients. We specialize in waterslides, multi-level water play structures, wave-generating equipment, FlowRider® stationary surfing machines, harnessed attractions, interactive play and water rides.
WhiteWater is dedicated to providing the ultimate WOW experiences to our clients and their guests by delivering projects on time, on budget and to the industry’s highest quality and safety standards. Our industry leading innovation is driven by a team of over 600 extremely talented employees in 21 offices around the world working together to complete over 5,000 projects since 1980. Recently, WhiteWater was awarded Canada’s Best Managed Companies designation for its excellence in management and business practices.
At WhiteWater, we celebrate our diversity and highly value our employees. Our uniqueness is what makes us a creative, energetic, fast paced and innovative company. We are an exciting business in a unique international industry that promotes a flexible and positive work environment. We empower our employees with new technologies, and the latitude to do their best work. We have a collaborative and open door environment and acknowledge the need for work-life balance.