WhiteWater West Industries is seeking a Steel Fabricator to join our Manufacturing Team at our Richmond head office! This position is full time, permanent position working Monday-Thursday, 10 hour afternoon shifts 2:30pm-12:50am. The hourly rate is $26-$32.
- Read and execute engineering drawings and blueprints
- Fabricate and weld custom weldments and sub-assemblies
- Adhere to all safety, health and environmental procedures, policies and practices and report any potential hazards to supervisor.
- Maintain a safe, clean, orderly and uncluttered work environment
- Attend departmental meetings and training as required.
- Any other duties assigned that fall within the employee’s capabilities.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in the steel fabrication trade
- Red Seal certification is an asset
- CWB welding certification
- Proficiency in the use of tools and equipment used in steel fabrication
- Excellent attention to detail in completing essential duties in an efficient and timely manner
- Exposure to Lean and 5S manufacturing is an asset
- Fork lift certification or experience an asset.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Fun, professional, & hard-working team
- Company barbeques and social events
- Bike facilities and showers
- Great work/life balance
- Full extended health benefits
- 100% MSP coverage
- Health Spending Account $$
Please submit your resume including the position title in the subject line of your email to email@example.com.
As a part of ensuring a safe and secure work place, successful candidates may (role dependent) have to complete a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and/or background check (references, credit, identity check and criminal).
Note: We will not be accepting candidates from recruitment agencies at this time. Only Candidates who are eligible to accept employment in Canada WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered.
WhiteWater, The ORIGINAL Waterparks & Attractions Company, is the leading global designer and manufacturer of innovative waterpark products and active family attractions for world-class clients. We specialize in waterslides, multi-level water play structures, wave-generating equipment, FlowRider® stationary surfing machines, harnessed attractions, interactive play and water rides.
WhiteWater is dedicated to providing the ultimate WOW experiences to our clients and their guests by delivering projects on time, on budget and to the industry’s highest quality and safety standards. Our industry leading innovation is driven by a team of over 600 extremely talented employees in 21 offices around the world working together to complete over 5,000 projects since 1980. Recently, WhiteWater was awarded Canada’s Best Managed Companies designation for its excellence in management and business practices.
At WhiteWater, we celebrate our diversity and highly value our employees. Our uniqueness is what makes us a creative, energetic, fast paced and innovative company. We are an exciting business in a unique international industry that promotes a flexible and positive work environment. We empower our employees with new technologies, and the latitude to do their best work. We have a collaborative and open door environment and acknowledge the need for work-life balance.