Designed for all of the ways in which kids play, AquaForms delivers a more interactive and vibrant water play experience by creating more play space on decks and pool floors and by incorporating “cause and effect” features. Discover for yourself how AquaForms can transform your park’s playability by downloading your AquaForms guide today.
Designers and specifiers will love AquaForms for its completely configurable and modular Kit of Parts while park operators will appreciate the reduced build time, water usage, and footprint.
Engineered for play and simplicity:
- Truly interactive features abound on AquaForms to provide a more creative and engaging guest experience.
- Outwardly flared structural system not only provides a unique aesthetic, but also allows for more safe and comfortable play space on pool and deck levels while minimizing the footprint needed on the pool floor.
- World’s first site-leveling, tilt-up play structure system allows for up to 8 inches of floor variation, reducing construction time and cost.
- Structural, stainless steel and non-corrosive monoliths deliver enhanced functionality and can be configured from a selection of interactives, colors, and finishes.
- AquaForms’ modular Kit of Parts is a completely configurable system that allows designers and specifiers to create their own custom multi-level play structures to fit within and complement footprint requirements.
To download our AquaForms guide and to see photos from our first installation, please click here. If you would like to discuss how AquaForms might be the right choice for your next project, please feel free to reach out anytime.
President, Parks and Recreation Division