Don’t take Play for granted.
This industry was built on Play and creating fun experiences. At WhiteWater, Play is the reason we do what we do—our Mission Statement after all is: We create PLAY experiences which WOW the world.
Play is our first universal language.
From our earliest days we react to and learn from each other as we develop basic skills of social interaction. Play is intuitive and it connects us. We all know that play is important because Play:
- Makes memories
- Creates shared experiences
- Stimulates the senses
- Tests limits and flirts with risk
- Spawns intergenerational interaction It is also important for your business:
- Great play experiences make for great TripAdvisor ratings
- Play is a community asset, it encourages healthy activity and provides developmental stimulation
- Playing for longer means staying longer which drives up park revenue
It is well recognized that there are different personality types and at WhiteWater, with the help of a child psychologist and academic research, we’ve identified that there are also different play types. What delights a Dreamer will not excite a Challenger.
So what type are you? Whether you’re a Dreamer, Challenge, Adventurer, or Socializer, complete the fun quiz found HERE and discover your Play type.