Of all the demographics that enter your water park, kids have the most potential for and impact on your bottom line.
Oftentimes the decision maker, not only on how long a family stays, but whether they visit a water park in the first place, kids between the ages of 2 and 12 are an important, yet often underserved segment of your customer base.
In recent years, parks have been reimagining and reinvesting in these areas, recognizing that this audience requires special considerations beyond the inclusion of an aquatic play structure and a few spray toys.
We’ve assembled a panel of industry experts to discuss what makes a successful kids’ offering for the park, the kids, and their families.
THE EXPERTS WILL ANSWER:
- What are the most often overlooked elements of a kids’ area?
- How does this demographic’s physical and cognitive abilities affect their experience in your park?
- What types of layouts work best for both kids and parents?
- What are the implications of these types of spaces for operations?
- What are the emerging trends and predictions for kids’ water park offerings?
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Where to locate kids’ areas within your park for maximum benefit.
- Examples of thriving kids’ areas and how they’ve impacted their parks.
- The types of amenities that should be located around these areas.
- How to create a complete kids’ area that drives positive online reviews and repeat visits.