The water park and theme park industry in India is growing at a rapid pace with over 120 amusement parks and water parks currently in operation in India. An investment of over 1 billion USD is likely to flow into the domestic amusement and leisure industry sector by 2020 with about 200 new parks expected to be developed across the country.
A global player, WhiteWater has been the world leader in designing and manufacturing complete water parks and attractions all over the world for 35 years, and has been responsible for the best of the next generation of Indian water parks. With Pradeep Sharma as WhiteWater’s Vice President, Business Development, also the 2018 President at IAAPI, we have provided dedicated localised services, knowledge, and global expertise to our India customers since 1994, with Shanku’s India’s first ever water park that opened in 1994.
With the rapid growth anticipated in the Indian waterpark market it is important that the consumer receives the best experience, which is where partnering with WhiteWater helps differentiate your park. A WhiteWater park will stand the test of time and is built to the very highest safety standards
How WhiteWater can help:
WhiteWater India provides a complete solution from master planning and park design, technical ride development to engineering, manufacturing and certified installation.
- The most complete product suite providing the widest range of experiences for all demographics, and
- The convenience of a single provider
- Operational and energy efficiency to control running costs
- Attractions built with the quality and popularity proven to stand the test of time
- The Broadest Product Portfolio in the industry
Safety is non-negotiable at WhiteWater. We are the only supplier who evaluates each design using carefully calibrated simulations followed by meticulous testing and fine-tuning to get the ride experience optimal and safety assured. Our service includes certified ride installation and ride operation training to help make sure every guest day is first and foremost a safe day.
Quality that Lasts
Our products are designed to last even in the most challenging environments facing harsh elements like wind, UV, humidity, and chemicals. Our quality doesn’t end there, but extends to our steel manufacturing, theming, mechanical systems and more. Our product quality out-performs every time, making your investment worthwhile and long lasting.
WhiteWater Projects in India
WhiteWater, as the largest Waterpark supplier in the world, already has a number of local projects and is the best choice for a new developer to benefit from both our local understanding and global experience:
- Wet N Joy – RainFortress, Boomerango, Wave Pools, Master Blaster™, Rattler, Wave Rivers, Whizzard, Freefall Slide, Speed Slide, Super Bowl, Inner Tube Slides
- Magic Mountain Park – Shoot the Chute
- Aquamagica Waterpark – AquaLoop™, Family 3 Rattler™, 6L Whizzard™
- Dreamland Waterpark – Family Rattler™, 6-lane Whizzard™, AquaLoop™
- Oysters – AquaLoop™
- Shanku’s Waterpark & Resort – Wave Pool, Whizzard Twist, Kids Rattler, Kids Ramp Slide, Pool Sider X 2, Open Flume, Open & Enclosed, Mini Multi-Lane, Manta, Freefall, Constrictor, Champagne Bowl, Bubba Tub, 3 – person Boomerango, Kids Boomerango, AquaSpray
- World of Wonder – Speed Slides, Family Raft Ride, Whizzard, Mat Racer, AquaPlay
- Sahara Ambe Valley – Wave Pool
Award winning experience you can count on:
- Completed more than 5,000 projects in theme and water parks around the world
- Provider to 9 of the world’s top 10 water parks in the world
- Provider to 14 of the world’s top 25 rated water parks on the 2018 Trip Advisor Travellers’ Choice Awards
- Winner of 33 IAAPA Awards Since 1991, 39 Golden Ticket Awards and 31 WWA Awards
TURN YOUR VISION INTO REALITY
We have an local team of experts ready to discuss your project with you. 303, Cliff Tower, 3rd Cross Lane, Lokhandwala, Andheri (w), Mumbai-400053, India Phone: +91 9820282366Get in touch
"We are happy that our Wet N Joy Waterpark at Lonavala has come together so well thanks to WhiteWater. Their product design, quality and project assistance has been outstanding."Manish Malpani, Director, Malpani Group, India