to the Core!
Key selling features
The ride starts with a high-speed drop through an enclosed AquaTube, propelling riders into the bowl. Centrifugal forces keep riders high on the wall for several turns, until speed reduces and drops them into a splashdown pool below.
- Bowl slides are available in stand-alone versions or as an exciting element in a larger attraction
- Tower designs can combine as a rider-viewing deck for spectators
- Strong visual and spectator appeal keeps guests coming back, again and again
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
- Fully-enclosed version creates a thrilling dark attraction
- Stairwell exit eliminates need for splash down pool
Ask for our Fiberglass Colour Guide to select your custom colour from over 40 colour options.
- Typical Height: 40 ft (12 m)
- Capacity Per Hour: 120 riders
- Speed: 15-40 f/s (5-12 m/s)
Product patents 6485372, 6354955.