Industry Innovation Award
“Bert the Conqueror”
Inside the launch capsule, facing forward, arms crossed, the anticipation peaks as riders wait for the trap door to open below into an intense vertical free fall into the loop with speeds and exhilaration leaving riders breathless. Patented translucent fiberglass provides strong visual and spectator appeal.
- Safe and reliable launch and operation
- Engineered for the safest true freefall
- 0 to 2.5 g in under 2 seconds
- More than 70 installations worldwide
- Highly accelerated start takes riders into the looping slide reaching speeds up to 40 mph (60 kph)
- Acrylic launch provides riders with spectacular views
- SilkTek™ translucent flume allows spectators to watch riders
- Customize with Dueling AquaLoops™, allowing riders to challenge each other to a thrilling race
- Available in a variety of colour options and combinations
- Strong visual and spectator appeal keeps guests coming back, again and again
- AquaLaunch available as stand-alone attraction
Ask for our Fiberglass Colour Guide to select your custom colour from over 40 colour options.
- Capacity per hour: 180 guests
- Vehicle: Body / no vehicle
- Speed: 18 m/s (59 ft/s)
- Height: 17 m (54 ft)
- Flow Rate: 44 l/s (700 USgpm)
- Flume Width: 0.8 m (31 in)
- Pool Depth: N/A
Licensed by AQUARENA.