Information We Collect
Information You Give Us
When ordering or registering on our website you may be asked to provide personal information such as your name, email address, mailing address, or other details. The period for which we store this data is determined by the type of data and the purpose for which we process it.
Information We Collect Automatically
Why We Collect and Process Information
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Process your purchases or requests for products and services;
- Pursue our legitimate business interests, such as:
- responding to your customer service inquiries and requests for information;
- detecting, preventing or investigating security breaches or fraud; and
improving and analyzing our website, mobile applications, ads and the products
and services we offer.
When Do We Share Your Information
We share your information in the following circumstances:
Lawful Interests – We may release information when it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
When You Give Consent – We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties unless you have given consent.
Website Hosting – We share your information with website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or serving our users. These parties are required to keep all personal information confidential.
Google Ad Sense Advertising – You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Cookies – You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can turn off all cookies, by using your browser settings. If you are unsure how to do this, locate your browser’s Help Menu.
Do Not Track Signals – We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place.
How We Protect Your Information
While no system or network is guaranteed to be 100% secure, we implement a variety of security measures when you enter, submit, or access your information to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Moreover, all transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
You have the following rights with respect to personal information collected through our website:
- Withdrawal of Consent – You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time;
- Right to File Complaint – You have the right to file a complaint regarding WhiteWater West’s practices with respect to your personal information within the supervisory authority country or EU member state;
- Access – You may request information about your personal information collected and you can request to obtain a copy of same;
- Rectification – You may request a correction or supplement to such data if your personal information is incorrect or incomplete;
- Erasure – You may request that your personal information, in whole or in part, be erased from our systems;
- Restriction – You may request to restrict the processing of your personal information;
- Portability – You may request a copy of your personal information in a machine-readable format. You may also request that your personal information be transmitted to another entity where such transmission is feasible; and
- Objection – You may contact WhiteWater West to inform us of your objection to the collection or use of your personal information for certain, or all, purposes.
Use By Children
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. You can contact WhiteWater West Customer Service by email at email@example.com, phone at 604-273-1068, or by mail at the address below:
6700 McMillan Way
Richmond, BC V6W 1J7