The Largest and
in the World!
KEY SELLING FEATURES
5 Locations Now Open!
Towering over 98 feet high, the award-winning AbyssTM takes up to 6 riders through a thrilling series of twists and turns, and then plummets them into the core of the AbyssTM! With increased wall height and a lengthened funnel, WhiteWater’s designers have created the largest drops and sustained oscillations, while eliminating the need for water brakes that “kill the thrill”.
Riders share 4 to 5 near-vertical oscillations before exiting the flume in the final plunge. With a capacity up to 1080 guests per hour, the AbyssTM maximizes throughput, minimizes queues and delivers an experience that keeps guests coming back for more.
- Largest waterpark ride in the world
- Higher walls and more oscillations provide greater entertainment value
- 6 person rafts significantly increase capacity
- Strong visual and spectator appeal keeps guests coming back again and again
- Available in 6 different models: AbyssTM 71, AbyssTM 55, Curl AbyssTM, Open AbyssTM
- Available in a variety of colour options and combinations
AbyssTM 71, Curl, Open
- Typical Tower Height: 61 ft (19 m)
- Typical Flume Height: 98 ft (30 m)
- Typical Length: 330 ft (100 m)
- Typical Width: Varies 10-71 ft (3-22 m)
- Capacity per hour: 540-1080 riders
- Speed: 42 ft/s (13 m/s)
- Flow Rate: 450 l/s (7120 USgpm)
- Vehicle: 3-6 person family raft
AbyssTM 55, Curl, Open
- Typical Tower Height: 51 ft (16 m)
- Typical Flume Height: 45 ft (14 m)
- Typical Length: 318 ft (97 m)
- Typical Width: Varies 7-55 ft (2-17 m)
- Capacity per hour: 360-720 riders
- Speed: 33 f/s (10 m/s)
- Flow Rate: 284 l/s (4500 US gpm)
- Vehicle: 2-4 person raft
Some products not available in Canada and United States.