With WhiteWater’s ultra-accessible aquatic play portfolio, anyone with a physical or cognitive challenge can do just as much and have as much fun as individuals without special needs in an inclusive, safe, barrier-free, and non-judgmental environment.
- Increase water temperature so guests have an easier time adjusting.
- Include visual elements for those with hearing difficulties.
- Create a custom alarm for guests on the autism spectrum.
- Add wheels to control the water intensity.
- Use a zero-depth pool entry for increased accessibility.
Contact us to get a free consultation about how to increase the accessibility in your park.
What Are You Missing?
WhiteWater has been at the forefront of enabling generations of families to play for over 40 years. As the market leaders in innovation, our aquatic play structures feature true cause-and-effect toys to better engage guests and keep them on-site longer. With a breadth of structures ranging from 100 square meters to 1,000, our play experts can help you find the best solution to suit your targeted price point, capacity requirements, footprint, and demographic.